Support Your Club – Become an Affiliate and Earn Money for Your Website or Cricket Club
Your supporters and website followers are our readers, which is why we want to give something back to you, the clubs / website owners.
Earn commission on all subscriptions with The Cricket Paper, the UK’s number 1 selling cricket title.
Covering cricket matches from around the world in unique depth, we cater for all cricket lovers, featuring more than 60 match reports, round-ups from all 26 ECB county leagues, feature-led interviews and weekly issues!
There are two ways to join our Affiliate programme, either by embedding code to your website, or by downloading our manual order form.
A) On-line Affiliate Programme:
It is simple to join our automated subscription programme if you are the website editor of your club. All you need to do is follow the 3 short steps :
1) Sign up for a free Affiliate Future Account: http://www.affiliatefuture.co.uk/registration/affiliates.asp
2) Visit The Cricket Paper’s Affiliate programme either by finding us in the Affiliate Future Merchant Directory or by clicking here: http://afuk.affiliate.affiliatefuture.co.uk/merchants/AddProgramme.aspx?id=6278
3) Then click on “Get Link” and choose website banner/s to embed on your website.
Once the banners are live on your website, you can then start promoting to your members and supporters straight away and begin earning 25% commission on all referred subscriptions.
B) Download A Manual Order Form:
Alternatively, you can download our form and collect orders and payment from individuals, deduct your club commission and return the form to us, along with a cheque made payable to The Cricket Paper Ltd, to the address provided on the form. The above commission rates apply.
Promoting The Scheme:
To significantly drive your revenues, promote our subscriptions to your players, coaches, parents, officials, members, spectators, and fans via your website/s or club promotional or marketing literature (such as newsletters, emails, season ticket database, match day programmes etc).
To promote the Support Your Club initiative, download and print the following for placement in your changing rooms or club house:
To increase your revenue – please sign up to our other affiliate programmes:
- The Rugby Paper – www.therugbypaper.co.uk/support-your-club
- The Football League Paper – www.theleaguepaper.com/support-your-club
- The Non-League Paper – www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/support-your-club
- Late Tackle Football Magazine – www.latetacklemagazine.com/support-your-club
- Racing Ahead Magazine – www.racingahead.net/support-your-club
For more information – please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org