ROYAL LONDON, the UK’s leading life and pensions company, launched its sponsorship of one-day cricket yesterday at Covent Garden with a host of domestic cricket stars.
Women’s captain Charlotte Edwards, England captain Stuart Broad, Derbyshire captain Wayne Madsen and England player Ben Stokes were all in attendance of the launch at London’s iconic Royal Opera House, Covent Garden yesterday.
The comprehensive four-year sponsorship deal includes:
- Royal London ODIs (men’s): 40 matches over four years against Sri Lanka, India, New Zealand, Australia, Pakistan, West Indies and South Africa
- Royal London Women’s ODIs: three matches this August against India
- Royal London One-Day Cup (men’s): county competition, which will be 50 overs per side
- Royal London Women’s One-Day Cup: 50-over women’s county competition
- Royal London National Club Championship: a knockout tournament in which the top 256 clubs in the country compete
- Royal London Junior County Cups: played in 40 counties for the boys U14, U15 & U17 competitions, and 32 counties for the girls U13, U15 & U17 competitions
You can view exclusive interviews with both Broad and Stokes below: