They say good things come to those who wait – and boy, it’s been some wait – but finally the 2020 cricket season is here! And with the return of leather on willow comes the relaunch of The Cricket Paper…
Yes, we’re back to quench your cricketing thirst on a weekly basis with extensive and unrivalled coverage of the nation’s summer sport. Whether it’s International, County or Club cricket that takes your fancy, TCP will sort you out with a regular dosage of news, match action + reaction, opinion and in-depth features.
It’s been a testing time for everyone over the last few months, but as we re-familiarise ourselves with the now abstract concept of normality, TCP is here to help you find middle, mark your crease and get your eye in. We’ve even sorted out the teas, look*…
Take a look at what features in our first edition back below, on sale this Sunday 2nd August – and still only £1.80!
- BELL: Ian Bell gives his verdict on England’s new-look top to middle order
- BROAD APPEAL: Derek Pringle highlights what makes Stuart Broad such a special bowling talent
- COUNTY CRICKET COMEBACK: Introducing the new Bob Willis Trophy! All the county previews
- ENG v PAK: Big preview to England’s Test series with Pakistan
- ODI: All the latest from England’s One-Day International series with Ireland
- WEST INDIES REVIEW: Looking back to the highs and lows from the Test series with the West Indies
- EXCLUSIVES: One-on-ones with new Yorkshire batsman Dawid Malan and Surrey head coach Vikram Solanki
- PLUS LOADS MORE!
*Not literally, purely figuratively. Our influence only extends so far…